Chapter 174: Jealousy

Yeah , I'm jealous . Of ? Others' life they can yay here and there while I'm stuck I'm the stupid world of misery . Fuck you problems ! Yeah , I know problems come constantly but why can't I solve it constantly also ? People will say; "It will take time ," yeah , I know but what if there's no time left ? I can barely smile today . I've been going to the toilet crying my heart out , starring at empty spaces just thinking of how to overcome my situations , etc .

I am grateful that I even have a life but I just need to solve it . Honestly , in my mind right now , I don't mind my life ending here now but I know there's more to life than just these problems . I'm sorry guys , you know who you are , that I shown a distracted face just now . I guess no smile will appear of my face for quite sometime now .

No comments:

Post a Comment